Our engineering consultancy services will typically be used at particular phases in the development life cycle. These might be:
- Feasibility studies. An example might be a study of the technical feasibility of a new satellite communication or navigation system.
- Requirements capture. This might involve establishing the functional and performance requirements for a client’s proposed system and producing a set of technical requirement specifications.
- System design. Any of the stages in going from system requirements to detailed specifications such as system architecture definition, link budget analysis, system decomposition and interface definition could be carried out.
- Validation, verification and integration support. The services here are largely centred on the planning and specification phases including definition of integration and verification strategies, preparation of plans and specifying validation, verification and integration activities.
- Regulatory support. The types of work which can be carried out include preparation for and advice during satellite frequency coordination meetings and technical advice on filings with regulatory bodies on spectrum matters.